20060826

hmm?

Dear Life,
thanks for being such a BEEEYOTCH!
Damn you, 'cause I have the urge to kill myself. *Clap clap
I'm traumatised. Wrong, dramatised.
Urggggggg.. I'm stresssssssssssed out! Ya, over exams, problems, problems.. PROBLEMATIC!!!
URG!!!! You know!!!!! URGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! *PUI..!
Alright, just kill me, PLEASE!!! Throw daggers, drown me, poison me, whatever fuck luh. ARG!(on second thought, I decided to keep my life.)
I'M FEELING SO F U C K E D U P.
BRAINWASH, BRAINWASH!!!!!!!PLUEEEEAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE...........

Okay, anger done with.

I've placed every single shit that's bothering me aside alr. I think..
Econs was erm, good? Ha, I wouldn't dare to comment on it. Later say too easy, then flung the paper in the end. *blush!! Hahahas. Anyway, SCREW DEFINATIONS LUH. Can be quite dumb when you can do but can't explain what you have just done. Arg.
More papers to sit through anyhoo, and I seriously think, I'm in DEEP SHIT. 'Cause I haven't started revising the rest of the subjects, especially MARKETING!!! :((( Serious, serious problem.. Well, hullos sub-papers? :/ I NEED MY HOLLERDAYYYY! SCREW TP FOR BEING SO FUCKING SLOW! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU!
DAMN YOU!!! :x

I MISS LOVELY. :( I've become some loner/loser and would just isolate myself ever since she's with !@@#%#$%. :x Is not she doesn't care aymore, I just feel everything is so different now.. The CHANGE. I guess she might not be feeling the same way anyway.. But, do you know the feeling of 'losing' someone who shares the exact same feelings you go through?? And when these feelings can't be shared amongst others.. Trust me, it sucks... Yadah, yadah.. Looks like there's no one to turn to, except myself..
Okay, you out there, just hope that I'm lying to myself..?
'Cause... Seriously, I'M NOT OKAY! ha.

Sigh, can't believe I wasted time thinking so much.. It sucks more when the thinkings hurt.. Ouch, yes. It feels like I've made a grave mistake when I did not. But how ironic can it be when I've been the mistake all along, and huh.. I didn't even realise... STUPID. What now???? Should I stay.. Or should I go..?

Damn, I HATE MYSELF FOR LOVING YOU.

Your chance has come and gone
Now it's a little too late
A little too wrong
All the bliss we build was just another lie.
We'll have to stop the thing that's growing
And we have to go away..



bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home